Sunday, July 17, 2005
WARNING! Readers may gag upon scrolling down.$BlogItemTitle$>
Stupid blogger! I blogged such a long entry but the thing suddenly shut down. Gonna blog a short entry now.
Yesterday, we were supposed to play pool at Monster. Alas, Xinya, Xinru and Grace couldn't make it, so Jacinda came over to my house and we stayed here from 1145h to 1630h before going over to her house.
We played with my Mom's make-up. Actually she was the one playing with my Mom's mascara and her eyeliner in the attempt to make her lashes longer and eyes bigger than mine! HAHA. And SINCE I did not need those, I was entertained by her CMI make-up skills. It was hilarious! I sprayed Mom's Chanel N°5 perfume in my room too! MMM!
We bought chips and stuff to pig out at her house! In the cab there, I was trying to open the packet of chips, but no matter how, I couldn't manage it! So Jacinda decided to try but she too, couldn't! So I decided to try for the last time, and *BOOOOM!* the packet of chips exploded on ME! DAMN. Even the driver was shocked! Hahaha.
So we went up to her room and pigged out there. Browsed through the past year books and laughed at Jkok's, Suihui's and many others Secondary One class photos! HAHA! They looked so CUTE lah. Then we were lying on her bed and reading mags too. I was so bored that I decided to play with my hair! I got out of the bed, sat in front of the full length mirror and told Jacinda to lend me her rubber band. Tied two spastic pig tails! HAHA. She decided that it was fun and joined in! I thought I looked so cute then! I mean, like totally!!!!! She said I looked like a cheerleader! HAHA. Since Jacinda had CMI tying hair skills too, I had to help her with her hair! Okay, I shall stop teasing her this instance! OPPS. So we both ended up looking like cheerleaders and decided to act cute too! Since I was childhood-deprive, I was acting like a three-year-old! Oooh, so kawaii!

Cute right!!
Errrrs..... Okay...
I want my vanilla ice cream now!!!!


Bloody Childish.


We want toys, toys and MORE TOYS!


Pull hair! Gahhh! *drools*

I shall expose her zi lian-ness! HA!
More to come!

HA HA!

HA HA HA!

HMMM.

THE EXTREME!

The real and genuine picture of me!! With my taitai-looking Mom and cute sister!
OKAY. Gotta go for now!
I think we are so cute! But OF COURSE, I AM ALWAYS CUTER! HAHA!
The cute and adorable,
JANINE!
7/17/2005 01:37:00 PM;